Skip to main content

Request Official Transcripts

Request Official Transcripts

How to request transcripts:

If you need an OFFICIAL transcript, you will need to request one by mail. Please provide the following information along with a check or money order for $5.00 payable to Rim of the World High School by check, money order or cash:

  • Full Name while attending RHS, please include maiden name if applicable
  • Graduation year
  • Complete the mailing address of where the transcript is to be sent
  • Contact number in case we need to contact you

If this transcript is being mailed to you, DO NOT OPEN THE SEALED ENVELOPE; it remains official only if the seal is not broken.

If you would like an UNOFFICIAL transcript, you may request it by emailing Beth Hallmark or mail your request to:

Rim High School

Counseling Office

PO Box 430

Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352

Please include the information listed above. We can send an electronic copy if requested and the appropriate email address is included.

We do not have copies of diplomas; we are able to provide transcripts as proof of graduation.

Please call (909) 336-2038 x 220 for any questions.

RHS Official Transcript Form